30L-B: Large Adjustable Bath Chair with Curved Seat and Back
Maximum Weight Limit (pounds): 150
Product Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches): 45 x 18 x 9
Product Weight (pounds): 18
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches): 48.00 x 20.00 x 16.00
Shipping Weight (pounds): 18.00
Call for bulk quantities shipping options: 800-443-5433 or 570-323-9743.
The adjustable bath chair is designed so that the seat and the back adjust independently of each other. These units are designed to be fastened to the bottom of the bathtub by means of suction cups.
Features and Benefits
Sturdy waterproof PVC frame
Seat and back adjust independently of each other
Curved seat and back frames relieve pressure points behind the knees and neck for more comfortable positioning
Comfortable and durable mesh fabric can easily be removed for cleaning or replacement
Four easy to release suction cups hold chair firmly to tub bottom
Two-year limited warranty
Adjustable head stabilizer (#30HS)
Wheeled roll in shower base with four locking casters (#35)
Butterfly Chest Harness #300-CH
- Position the bath seat in the tub and press down firmly on all four corners to lock suction cups in place.
- The seat and back are adjusted by pulling the ring on the lock pin located on the pipe under the seat and behind the back.
- For shipping purposes the head stabilizer, (if ordered as an option), is installed under the back support.
- Remove the head stabilizer by depressing the sides of the quick release buckle.
- Install the head stabilizer in the proper position and fasten the buckles.
- The chest and leg straps can be moved up and down the seat and back and are adjusted by means of hook and loop.
- To remove the bath seat from the tub, pull up on the release tabs to break the seal.
- Any questions Contact Us.
Never leave patient unattended.
|Maximum Weight Limit (pounds)||150|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches)||45 x 18 x 9|
|Product Weight (pounds)||18|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: