30S: Small Adjustable Bath Chair
Maximum Weight Limit (pounds): 50
Product Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches): 31 x 16.5 x 11
Product Weight (pounds): 15
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches): 30.00 x 16.00 x 7.00
Shipping Weight (pounds): 15.00
Call for bulk quantities shipping options: 800-443-5433 or 570-323-9743.
The adjustable bath chair is designed so that the seat and the back adjust independently of each other. These units are designed to be fastened to the bottom of the bathtub by means of suction cups.
Features and Benefits
Sturdy waterproof PVC frame
Adjusts to multiple positions for individualized comfort
Safe, quick push-button adjustment mechanism located out of child’s reach
Highly durable, comfortable mesh fabric is easy to clean and dries fast
Safety straps included for those who require extra support
Closed-cell foam padding behind the head and knees
Head stabilizer available (option 30HS)
Full two-year limited warranty
- Position the bath seat in the tub and press down firmly on all four corners to lock suction cups in place.
- The seat and back are adjusted by pulling the ring on the lock pin located on the pipe under the seat and behind the back.
- For shipping purposes the head stabilizer, (if ordered as an option), is installed under the back support.
- Remove the head stabilizer by depressing the sides of the quick release buckle.
- Install the head stabilizer in the proper position and fasten the buckles.
- The chest and leg straps can be moved up and down the seat and back and are adjusted by means of hook and loop.
- To remove the bath seat from the tub, pull up on the release tabs to break the seal.
- Any questions Contact Us.
Never leave patient unattended.
|Maximum Weight Limit (pounds)||50|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches)||31 x 16.5 x 11|
|Product Weight (pounds)||15|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: