345EX: Extra Wide/Deep Duraglide™ Transfer System
Maximum Weight Limit (pounds): 300
Product Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches): 23 x 62 x 42
Product Weight (pounds): 53
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches): 34.00 x 23.00 x 25.00
Shipping Weight (pounds): 53.00
Call for bulk quantities shipping options: 800-443-5433 or 570-323-9743.
The Duraglide™ is an adjustable level glide bath/commode transfer system. It is designed to be used with any standard tub and eliminates the need for heavy lifting or awkward transfers. It fits over a standard commode for toileting. When attached to the adjustable tub rails, the seat rolls into the tub for bathing or showering.The Duraglide™ is equipped with 4 locking 5″ casters, has swing-away arms and comes standard with a safety belt and retractable footrest. Our Easy-Level™ tub frame legs are adjustable over a 5″ range.
- Position the chair for patient transfer. Apply brakes on all casters.
- Unlock the chair arms by depressing the silver lock button located at the bottom of the arm. Lift up and swing the arm to the side.
- Transfer the patient to the bath seat.
- Attach the bath seat and rolling base to the tub base and lock into place.
- Depress lock release lever and slide the seat onto the tub base.
- Release the lock release lever and make sure it engages the tub base hole.
- Any questions Contact Us.
Never leave patient unattended.
Always apply all 4 brakes while transferring.
|Maximum Weight Limit (pounds)||300|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches)||23 x 62 x 42|
|Product Weight (pounds)||53|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: