Features and Benefits
Tilt-In-Space bath chair is designed to cradle clients in a reclined position from 25° to 70°
Non-slip vinyl caps on legs won’t mark the tub surface
Curved seat and back relieves possible pressure points behind knees and neck
Highly durable, comfortable mesh fabric is easy to clean and dries fast
Safety straps included for those who require extra support
Full two-year limited warranty
Adjustable head stabilizer (# 30HS)
Leg extensions available in 9″ increments and can easily be stacked on top of each other for additional height (# 20R)
Wheeled roll in shower base with four 3″ locking casters, 18″ high (# 20EXT)
- Position bath seat in tub.
- Adjust tilt angle by pulling out on the pullpin on the rear back adjusting pipe.
- Place patient in the seat and use torso and leg straps as necessary.
- Adjust head stabilizer if equipped.
- Any questions Contact Us.
Never leave patient unattended.