Adjustable Bath Chair with Mesh Back
This adjustable bath chair with mesh back is designed so that the seat and the back adjust independently of each other. These units are designed to be fastened to the bottom of the bathtub by means of suction cups.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy waterproof PVC frame
- Seat and back adjust independently of each other
- Curved seat and back frames relieve pressure points behind the knees and neck for more comfortable positioning
- Comfortable and durable mesh fabric can easily be removed for cleaning or replacement
- Four easy to release suction cups hold chair firmly to tub bottom
- Two-year limited warranty
Note: Butterfly Chest Harness not included
- Adjustable head stabilizer (#30HS)
- Wheeled roll in shower base with four locking casters (#35)
- Butterfly Chest Harness (as shown above #300-CH)
- Position the bath seat in the tub and press down firmly on all four corners to lock suction cups in place.
- The seat and back are adjusted by pulling the ring on the lock pin located on the pipe under the seat and behind the back.
- For shipping purposes the head stabilizer, (if ordered as an option), is installed under the back support.
- Remove the head stabilizer by depressing the sides of the quick release buckle.
- Install the head stabilizer in the proper position and fasten the buckles.
- The chest and leg straps can be moved up and down the seat and back and are adjusted by means of hook and loop.
- To remove the bath seat from the tub, pull up on the release tabs to break the seal.
Any questions Contact Us.
Never leave patient unattended.
30″ Wheeled Roll in Shower Base w/4 Locking Casters #35:(+$131.70)
Butterfly Chest Harness #300-CH:(+$85.31)