2005: Tilt-n-Space Shower Commode Chair w/Dual Swing Arms (adult)
Floor to Seat Height (inches w/4" Casters): 25.5
Commode Clearance (inches): N/A
Distance Between Arms (inches): 18.5
Maximum Weight Limit (pounds): 200
Product Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches): 58 x 22 x 54
Product Weight (pounds): 60
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches): 43.00 x 26.00 x 56.00
Shipping Weight (pounds): 60.00
Call for bulk quantities shipping options: 800-443-5433 or 570-323-9743.
The Duratilt tilt-in-space shower/commode chair is designed to cradle patients in a reclined position for a feeling of security and comfort.
The difference in this model is the swing arms.
Features and Benefits
Extra large casters make it easy to push and pivot
Easy to tilt – simple push-button operation affords three positions to accommodate the needs of individuals
Easy to clean – Duralife PVC won’t chip, dent or peel and it is simple to clean
Tilt-In-Space facilitates relaxation. It was designed to cradle clients in a reclined position with an open front, padded toilet seat. This enhances the feeling of security and comfort
Privacy – DuraTilt provides sense of dignity because of seat angle and privacy in toileting
The DuraTilt provides clients with a greater sense of independence
5″ Stainless Steel Casters
Outside Width: 23″
Inside Width BTA: 18″
Cradle Width: 16.5″
Seat Depth: 17″
Backrest Height: 33″
Overall Length: 59″
- Position the chair near the patient.
- Engage the brakes on all four casters.
- Push the two lock buttons located at the side of the foot plate and remove for easier transfer.
- Seat the patient in the chair and reattach the footplate.
- Adjust the chair to the desired angle by pulling the quick release pin located behind the backrest.
- Disengage the brakes and move patient to the desired area.
- Any questions Contact Us.
INSTRUCTIONS (swing arms)
- Pull the quick release pin from the side you want to transfer from.
- Lift the arm up and swing out and around the back.
- Reverse the above directions to replace swing arm before moving patient.
Never leave patient unattended.
Always apply all 4 brakes while transferring.
|Floor to Seat Height (inches w/4" Casters)||25.5|
|Commode Clearance (inches)||N/A|
|Distance Between Arms (inches)||18.5|
|Maximum Weight Limit (pounds)||200|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches)||58 x 22 x 54|
|Product Weight (pounds)||60|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: