346: Reclining Duraglide™
Maximum Weight Limit (pounds): 250
Product Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches): 48 x 54 x 50
Product Weight (pounds): 35
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches): 34.00 x 23.00 x 25.00
Shipping Weight (pounds): 35.00
Call for bulk quantities shipping options: 800-443-5433 or 570-323-9743.
Featuring adjustable back and leg extension. The Duraglide™ is an adjustable level glide bath/commode transfer system. It is designed to be used with any standard tub and eliminates the need for heavy lifting or awkward transfers. When attached to the adjustable tub rails, the seat rolls into the tub for bathing or showering. The Duraglide™ is equipped with 4 locking 5″ casters and comes standard with safety belt.
Height 20" - 25″
- Position the chair for patient transfer. Apply brakes on all casters. Transfer the patient to the bath seat.
- The seat and back are adjusted by depressing the locking buttons located under the seat and behind the back.
- Attach the bath seat and rolling base to the tub base and lock into place.
- Depress the lock release lever and slide the seat onto the tub base.
- Release the lock release lever and make sure it engages the tub base hole.
- For shipping purposes the adjusting pipes are taken apart. Start the smaller pipe into the larger pipe and depress the locking button. Slide together and adjust to desired position.
- Any questions Contact Us.
Never leave patient unattended.
Always apply all 4 brakes while transferring.
|Maximum Weight Limit (pounds)||250|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H) (inches)||48 x 54 x 50|
|Product Weight (pounds)||35|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: